Friday, August 28, 2015

Where in the world did this blog go?

Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts recently it's a very busy time of the year so I would just like to say, no I have not forgotten the blog and I'm currently working on some new ideas for the blog. I have one idea where I'm going to take some comic book quotes and how you apply them to real life. I also will be doing more comic reviews once I get back to getting comics weekly so be on the look out for that. I also am planning when I have time to do some posts about comic story lines, characters, etc. Also next Friday (Sept. 4) is Force Friday so I'll be trying to post some Star Wars stuff that day. So please just keep checking back and tell you friends to check out the blog! Thanks for all the support! 

Also if you have any ideas for something you would like to see me blog about just leave a comment and I will do my best to blog on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment