Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Deadpool Trailer Review (plus an announcement)

Yes it's true! We live in a world where Deadpool has his own movie now and the trailer is officially out! And yes the trailers (yes trailers a red band and green band) are everything you've come to expect from Deadpool. With all kind of Deadpool jokes and and cameos, this trailer is proof that the Deadpool movie will be a fantastic movie. I don't want to give an entire breakdown of what happens because words can't describe and don't do justice for the trailer. So be sure to check it out and then comment and let me know what you think!

(PS: Keep checking back the rest of this week as I'll be posting comic reviews of new comics and some from a few weeks ago and on Friday I will be posting my review on the new Fantastic Four movie! So see you back later this week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment