Friday, July 24, 2015

What I Don't Like in Batman: Arkham Knight: Part 2

(SPOILERS AHEAD)

In Part 1, I talked about what I liked in Batman: Arkham Knight. Now it's time for what I think is bad (or rather annoying) in the game. This post will be relatively shorter because there isn't much annoying with the game. One of the first things to mention is how the Batmobile is basically abused in the game. There are some missions that could've been done without having to use the car but rather it seems like you use it more often than not. Also, a lot of the boss battles using the car are ridiculous. Seriously, 45 tanks vs me in the car!?! It wouldn't be so bad if the weapons were more stable to use but maybe I'm just complaining about nothing. Also the side missions in the game start feeling more like chores rather than fun side missions. One of the last complaints was something I said I would talk more about here. (FINAL SPOILER WARNING) I did like how the Arkham Knight turned out to be Jason Todd but I also didn't like it. With the title Arkham Knight, that could've easily been Batman himself and Red Hood the villain. Another thing I think would've been cool would have been a Hush type story with the Arkham Knight actually being Thomas Elliot. The armor would've been him trying to be Batman and then taking off the mask and being Bruce Wayne. Imagine what Batman would've felt!?! Alas though these are in a sense nitpicks cause this game was one of the best games I've ever played. Rocksteady, the next game you make is gonna have big shoes to fill! That's all on Arkham Knight for now, feel free to comment what you thought of the game or what you didn't like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment