Thursday, July 30, 2015

Star-Lord and Kitty Pryde #1 Review

SPOILERS TO FOLLOW

To say that I have been waiting for this comic to release since Secret Wars began would be an understatement. I've been waiting for this comic since the ending of The Black Vortex storyline. Perhaps my (and the internet's) favorite comic couple, Starkat, star in their first comic together but not all is as it seems. Peter Quill is on the run and Kitty is working for Doom, so it's nothing like the Starkat we all love and remember. I can't wait to see where this story leads, especially with the new Marvel series launching in the fall! But for now if you love Starkat, Disney songs, and a great story with great art to go along with it, PICK THIS UP NOW! Don't even consider skipping this one! 

(PS: on a side note this is my official tenth blog! I'm super happy to get here with this comic being the subject matter. Please continue to check back for blogs, reviews, etc. and remember to tell your friends. Thanks again and happy reading!)

No comments:

Post a Comment